Thursday, July 2, 2009

Products have Arrived!!!!


Sooo Excited!!! The products are here and I really can't wait to get started. I have had so much fun exploring all the sampler sets of scents. Its hard to pick a favorite with the variety! I look forward to learning more about the Emerge line and have ordered more product and scheduled a spa party to do just that. Gold Canyon is more than just a candle company which is part of whats so great about it! The body products, and home products coupled with unique scented items make this company really something special! I loved the products from the first party I attended and wanted to become part of the Gold Canyon family since I had my own demonstration in my home. I am so excited to embark on my new journey with this company. And I look forward to bringing these quality products into the homes of others!

No comments:

Post a Comment